England : East Sussex London to Brighton Veteran Cars Run, Sunday 6 November 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
Unless i can shake this cold, I might have to re-think and put on an extra layer.

PippaG

Veteran
Assuming it isn't raining or wet, and assuming I can disentangle a couple of bikes from the current bike jungle that is the balcony, and make sure they work OK, then @adamski and I will be at East Croydon between 0815 and 0830.

U

User10571

In anticipation of a dry forecast, I'm putting air in the tyres of the Van Nic and fresh batteries into the Hopes.
(Mustn't confuse the two)

rb58

Enigma
.......then I will do the same.
You going to ride a heavy bike with guards for the next 10 months?

U

User10571

Assuming it isn't raining or wet, and assuming I can disentangle a couple of bikes from the current bike jungle that is the balcony, and make sure they work OK, then @adamski and I will be at East Croydon between 0815 and 0830.
You need a bike rack. Errrr.....

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Looking forward to joining up with @User and others at Crawley but might be slightly later than the suggested 11:30.
As there's talk of cafes, am I right that Crawley is likely to be a lunch stop? If so, no problem meeting there, otherwise I'll be chasing you lot down the A23.

Top Bottom