Manchester - Llandudno 25 April 2015 featuring the Inaugural Hill Climb Sausage Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wanda2010

Guru
As I don't want to show up any of those middle-aged men, I'll use my tourer and give the competition a miss also. Another time :angel:

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
And I'd normally be up a steep hill like a dog at a fair but it would look wrong for me to present the prize to myself. So on that basis, I'm out

Ootini

As much as I love hills and relish the thought of caning it up to the summit on 52-12 I know what will happen. I'll storm it and then there'll be murmurs of "...gumble...grumble...local boy...grumble...home side advantage...grumble...grumble" So with that in mind and to act like a true ambassador for the town, I'll step aside and declare myself out of the hill climb.

Ootini

If it's a nice evening we can have our fish and chips "takeaway" and go watch the combatants
You can always scoff your chips on the back of the tram as the riders try and keep up.

subaqua

What’s the point
Sadly I am out now. Wifey has been offered work all weekend so I am looking after the kids instead. I did contemplate bringing them but I think it might be a tad too far for the 7 yr old.

Top Bottom