Manchester - Llandudno 25 April 2015 featuring the Inaugural Hill Climb Sausage Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KneesUp

Guru
My other problem was about a change of footwear when I get to Llandudno. Any suggestions on how best to transport a change of footwear and maybe clothes apart from a bag on my back?

toeclips.jpg plus samba.png

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey

Trainers I recognise. Not sure why you'd want to take what appears to be a gimp mask on a CC ride but each to their own.

doughnut

Veteran
My wife is dropping me off at Piccadilly in the car then driving to Llandudno, so anyone who wants to chuck bags into the car and get them back at the end is welcome to. Closer to the ride I will post with details of where she's planning to park. Its still possible that I might get her to stop at Eureka as well, and will take bags there too.

Absolutely. As this is Wales, I am assuming I will have to grease myself up like a cross channel swimmer. Anything better than that would be bliss.
When you get to Eureka, you and Pubby's shorts can stay outside then.

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I think I might be on for this from Manchester...if there is still room?

You're very welcome to join the ride. The ride notes are about 5 pages back in this thread which tell you hopefully everything you need to know. Any questions at all just ask
If you want the gpx file please PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

I'll stick you on the master list in post#1.

Top Bottom