Manchester - Llandudno 25 April 2015 featuring the Inaugural Hill Climb Sausage Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
Definite expressions of interest (ie the Lovely Helen and I) from here.
I'll also mention the ride to our good friend CathyG (not OTP but known to a few of the intended participants).
I'm happy to ride into MCR and do "meet and greet" if it helps; I can easily then lead people to Altrincham.
We're going to stop over and go out on the p*ss town with wanda and anyone else who'll be around.
What could possibly go wrong ?

wanda2010

Guru
Yep, still £40 with no refund if you cancel.

Still £40?

Was when I booked a few weeks ago. Looks like there are a few decent breakfast options nearby too

wanda2010

Guru
Definite expressions of interest (ie the Lovely Helen and I) from here.
I'll also mention the ride to our good friend CathyG (not OTP but known to a few of the intended participants).
I'm happy to ride into MCR and do "meet and greet" if it helps; I can easily then lead people to Altrincham.
We're going to stop over and go out on the p*ss town with wanda and anyone else who'll be around.
What could possibly go wrong ?

We will be 'carbo-loading'. That's the scientific wording :whistle:

robjh

Legendary Member
I'm going to have to drop out of this one. My sister is inconsiderately having a significant birthday in April, and just told me she's chosen the 25th for her big birthday bash. Not going is not an option :cursing:.

Have a good one everyone. Looks like I'll be spending that day at a posh hotel in Surrey, but my mind will be somewhere on the road to Llandudno.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I'm going to have to drop out of this one. My sister is inconsiderately having a significant birthday in April, and just told me she's chosen the 25th for her big birthday bash. Not going is not an option :cursing:.

Have a good one everyone. Looks like I'll be spending that day at a posh hotel in Surrey, but my mind will be somewhere on the road to Llandudno.
Dammit. How inconsiderate.

robjh

Legendary Member
Would she not consider 97 miles in the saddle as a suitable birthday treat rather than a day at a posh hotel in Surrey? :thumbsup:
I shall put that suggestion to her. Can I say it came from you? :whistle:

Sadly I am fairly sure of her reply (and had better not print it on a family-friendly cycling forum!).

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Shift Pattern is ok for this will look into train times to see if I can make the Piccadilly start of 09:00hrs with a train up from London..

Deffo train to arrive before 9am Mcr from London. That's why I chose that start time. Nice to have some from the far flung lands

06.36 out of Euston, arrive Mcr 08.49. £20 single (that's in a couple of weeks time, can't book Apr 25 yet)

Deffo train to arrive before 9am Mcr from London. That's why I chose that start time. Nice to have some from the far flung lands

06.36 out of Euston, arrive Mcr 08.49. £20 single (that's in a couple of weeks time, can't book Apr 25 yet)

Cheers Nickyboy
Put me down for this as I can make that with an early ride up to town and rest on the way up.
Now to decide to stay over and booze it up or back same day....Decisions Decisions ?????

mikeee

Don't know my work shifts that far ahead but if I'm off work I'd like to make it across from deepest Yorkshire for what sounds like is going to be a cracking ride.

Top Bottom