England : Greater Manchester Manchester-Sheffield on the snake, 9th June 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Sunny Sunday bike is all ready to go. Headset serviced, cables lubed and new end caps crimped on and a new chain (I know, the night before a ride isn't a good time but the old one is the original and at 1000 miles is just letting the 0.75% checker squeeze in). Tyres pumped up and I am hoping for a smooth, trouble free ride.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I ain't gonna make it. Sorry guys.

Wife is working now at 11am so would need to be back by 10:45 so just not feasable. Have a good ride though. :thumbsup:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I must be thick or summat ... saying that despite all the others dropping out, 2 are still going to ride with dan_bo seems like a positive to me! :wacko:
I haven't met Dan_bo yet. It's like a first date or something. I'm quite excited to see if he lives up to his reputation :whistle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I haven't met Dan_bo yet. It's like a first date or something. I'm quite excited to see if he lives up to his reputation :whistle:
I didn't know that he had a reputation when I first met him, and times after that he was just 'dan_bo'! :laugh:

He did once describe a fellow CCer aged about 40 as being 'old' which made me feel ancient, given that I was in my mid-50s at the time! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom