England : Greater Manchester Manchester-Sheffield on the snake, 9th June 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I doubt it. Missus birthday mid week and I think she has night out planned. My bits wont currently survive any distance either. Back to hospital on 11th

Apologies Dan, I was really looking forward to this one but my son who lives down south is coming up for that weekend. He's coming partly to dog-sit for our dog whilst me and the missus attend a wedding on the Saturday 8th June and also of course to see us. As I don't get to see him much due to the distance Sunday is needed for a reunion.

I hope the ride goes well and that you get good weather.

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

Don't think my bits are up for that amount of climbing either Dan, more of a supreme sprinter these days :whistle:

I'll be chewing the bars meself potts, but I've just signed up for the three peaks again this year so it's gotta be done!

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

Apologies Dan, I was really looking forward to this one but my son who lives down south is coming up for that weekend. He's coming partly to dog-sit for our dog whilst me and the missus attend a wedding on the Saturday 8th June and also of course to see us. As I don't get to see him much due to the distance Sunday is needed for a reunion.

I hope the ride goes well and that you get good weather.

Kewl- fambly first as above! Next time eh!

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Gawd elp us! You lot sound like a right load of geriatric couch potatoes. It makes me feel quite confident of being first at the top of the hills, or maybe you are all just good poker players?

This sunshine is amazing, let's just hope it continues...... :sun:

Top Bottom