Mens urinals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Ferries in a storm...say know more

Try the heads on a small yacht in a Force Six.
Needle....haystack...

yacht heads.jpg

I used one of those new fangled Dyson urinals the other day but it all it did was blew pi$$ all up me front :cursing:

They look like this fellas so avoid at all costs ;)

Dyson_Airblade_Transparent_BG.png

I used one of those new fangled Dyson urinals the other day but it all it did was blew pi$$ all up me front :cursing:
xx(
They look like this fellas so avoid at all costs ;)

View attachment 118804
That's a solid TMN to @Profpointy, with extra points for being subtler ....

I don't think much to those new Dyson urinals. OK they blow warm air on your cock, but the piss just goes everywhere

Aside: I've always thought those blades were not up to (what I assumed) are Dyson's high design standards. I've got long fingers, and I always end up dipping them in the pool of fetid water that accumulates in the bottom.

Aside on the aside: up until these posts, I'd assumed the liquid was water dripped of fingers. Now I am not so sure xx(

gbb

Legendary Member
One thing boils my p1ss (excuse the pun) in a public toilet is when you walk up to a urinal, there's someone already at another one and as you approach, they shuffle closer and closer to theirs, getting so close you'd think they were going to climb in it.
I always think...'fcuk off, waddaya think, I might look at yours ?
'
For some reason, it REALLY pees me off. Jesus, you can't even use the toilet like a grown man...pillock.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
One thing boils my p1ss (excuse the pun) in a public toilet is when you walk up to a urinal, there's someone already at another one and as you approach, they shuffle closer and closer to theirs, getting so close you'd think they were going to climb in it.
I always think...'fcuk off, waddaya think, I might look at yours ?
'
For some reason, it REALLY pees me off. Jesus, you can't even use the toilet like a grown man...pillock.
A while ago, there was a study done by some psychologists about mens' pissing behaviour in public lavatories. They set up a hidden camera looking down a line of urinals and timed the interval between the users "stepping up to the task" and actually producing some wee. The closer a neighbouring user was, the longer it took for them to get going.
Lord alone knows what the purpose of the research was.

stephec

Legendary Member
A while ago, there was a study done by some psychologists about mens' pissing behaviour in public lavatories. They set up a hidden camera looking down a line of urinals and timed the interval between the users "stepping up to the task" and actually producing some wee. The closer a neighbouring user was, the longer it took for them to get going.
Lord alone knows what the purpose of the research was.
The must've had some spare funding left from a grant, and worked on the principle of use it or lose it.

Top Bottom