Mens urinals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
Never aim your jet directly at the urinal, always aim for the side so it swirls round not splashes back.
These things are supposed to stop splash back, they have them in my local pub.

$_57.JPG

Shouldn't you put those back?

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I always go in the ladies. Their urinals are so much cleaner!

@Drago so it was you i saw coming out of the ladies at Biling Garden Centre on Sunday

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
And men don't understand the debilitating effects of cystitis on women.
My comment was written with irony - and I kind of expected a few replies from female readers - but wasn't expecting a comment from a chap FWIW I think us chaps are lucky to not have to face the numerous problems that women have to deal with.......but I am sure that if women suffered from Male Pattern Baldness a cure would have been found by now! :laugh:

I once went into the gents. At the urinal was a guy with an enormous dick. I skulked off into a cubicle. He laughed at me and told me not to be embarrassed.

I plucked up the courage and stood next to him. Funnily enough he then looked a little embarrassed when I started to do a sh1t.

D

Deleted member 1258

The French are so much more laid back about public urination than us. I was in a pub in France and went off to the loo for a pee (at the urinals). Next thing was a stream of women walking past at my back, heading for the ladies loo which was the cubicles a few feet away! When I checked the sign on the way out, it was right enough. I thought the women were using the gents toilet as the ladies was busy, but no; it was unisex toilets.

I remember my first trip to Italy, after a meal in a Cafe on the shores of Lake Garda I went out to the toilet and found myself queueing next to a young lady, I thought for a moment I was in the wrong queue then realized there was one toilet for everybody.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Traditional WC pans are not suited to blokes standing up so when I did our downstairs loo I took the opportunity to install a home urinal, complete with aiming fly. It's so discrete that many visitors to the house don't even notice it. It's made by Laufen, if anybody is interested. Easy to install and when we build our dream Huf house on a Scottish loch the workshop (my main requirement for the house) will have one in the corner.

Housepics004.jpg

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Research shows that sitting down to pee may reduce the risk of prostate problems and improve sexual performance :whistle:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Research shows that sitting down to pee may reduce the risk of prostate problems and improve sexual performance :whistle:
Why would I ever consider standing up when there is usually a perfectly good toilet to sit on either there (at home) or nearby (pub, cafe etc)? Maybe I've just perfected the art of laziness better than others.

Obviously there are occasions when out on bike rides where standing up is necessary.

And what's with this new trend of undoing your belt and trousers completely to use a urinal???

Why would I ever consider standing up when there is usually a perfectly good toilet to sit on either there (at home) or nearby (pub, cafe etc)?
Generally cos I don't want my arse or legs touching the areas other men piss all over. Maybe at home where you know it;s clean but out and about? I want to keep a nice distance from touching anything.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I hate those loos (e.g. pubs, service stations etc) where the urinals are very close to each other, and have no barrier between. Unnecessarily 'social', to the point of actually being anti-social.

wormo

Guru
In the 90s I had dealings with a company that installed video & sound equipment in pubs. They started to install video screens on urinals. The video would start when a punter rocked up to the urinal and a woman would appear and stare at your kn*b and you would either get a thumbs up or down. The MD said that they had installed a video screen as part of the urinal. This was supposedly in Glasgow, can't remember if it was the Rangers or Celtic area, but you pissed on the opposing team.

Top Bottom