Mens urinals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Never aim your jet directly at the urinal, always aim for the side so it swirls round not splashes back.
These things are supposed to stop splash back, they have them in my local pub.

$_57.JPG
The urinals in Schipol Airport have a little drawing of a fly in the porcelain to have something to aim at.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I dislike these "water free" urinals as used at the likes of Tesco or Sainsburys. In their quest to be seen to be environmentally friendly (even in Scotland where water shortages are not exactly a problem), they are causing urinals to have a most unpleasant smell. Rotten fish meets stale pish. xx(

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I dislike these "water free" urinals as used at the likes of Tesco or Sainsburys. In their quest to be seen to be environmentally friendly (even in Scotland where water shortages are not exactly a problem), they are causing urinals to have a most unpleasant smell. Rotten fish meets stale pish. xx(
That's nothing compared to the stink of the automatic aerosol dispenser that blasts out masking "fragrances" every five minutes. Who came up with such a daft idea?

classic33

Leg End Member
Glad you specified men's urinals, with all those women's urinals you see around these days.

but seriously
  1. Yeah, there are "talented" ladies who have mastered the art of the urinal. I've never seen one in action. I believe they have to stand a lot closer so their shoes would be at serious risk.
  2. On average, the ladies shoes would be nicer.
  3. <feminist>I noticed a very public urinal outside Vauxhall Station. Definitely men only, as modesty is only preserved by passersby averting their eyes, thus "very public". My first thought was "better than them pissing in the gutter", which was probably the motivation for the installation. But any ladies in the area might be more desperate for a wee, but hesitating to squat in public, have to do without. The future bladder infections of those ladies doesn't get recorded, so doesn't drive infrastructure.</feminist>
These by any chance?

You reverse over it, into posistion. But I'm not posting that picture.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
There was a drunken bloke a few new years eves back attempting to dry his beer soaked shirt under the gents toilet hand dryer. All very well but he was doing it while sat in the blocked and full of pee urinal!:eek: :laugh:

Shaun

Founder
I came across these unusual urinals in a local pub a few months ago:

upload_2016-2-11_23-38-49.png

No, seriously, I'm not taking the ... :whistle:

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
The Dyson ball cleaner is not what i expected either, first time i used it ended up in A&E :laugh:
You would be amazed at how many men do end up in hospital following accidents with their vacuum cleaner! Strange that so many chaps decide to do their hoovering in the nude. I must admit that I have come to dread urinals since I started to take Amitryptyline. One of its side effects can be retention of urine but in my case it has just made it hard to get going sometimes. I know I need to go....but somehow my brain can't connect with my bladder to start the process. This then becomes a bit of an issue when trying to perform in public. There are only 2 reasons to be standing at a urinal 1) because you are urinating 2) because you're a Willy Watcher! (there is of course a 3rd reason which is you have an enlarged prostate gland or are taking medication with the side effect of making micturition difficult) Women really don't understand the hardships us chaps suffer! :blush:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
You would be amazed at how many men do end up in hospital following accidents with their vacuum cleaner! Strange that so many chaps decide to do their hoovering in the nude. :blush:
Splendid! Another excuse to post an article about the legendary Hoover Dustette.....
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1968092/pdf/brmedj02925-0058.pdf

Here's another one with a wry comment at the end...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1713722/pdf/brmedj00028-0030b.pdf

Last edited:
Top Bottom