Mens urinals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
You would be amazed at how many men do end up in hospital following accidents with their vacuum cleaner!
Nearly happened to me once. But I was fully clothed. I was vacuuming the bottom of the stairs and I heard an unusual bump-bump-bump sound. "Hmmm" I thought to myself "I wonder what that unusual noise is?". I looked up to see a Vax in mid flight. It caught me right on the bridge of the nose, sending me sprawling. When I finally stemmed the blood, I decided that it wasn't worth a visit to causality. The swelling and bruising were impressive though.

In the 90s I had dealings with a company that installed video & sound equipment in pubs. They started to install video screens on urinals. The video would start when a punter rocked up to the urinal and a woman would appear and stare at your kn*b and you would either get a thumbs up or down. The MD said that they had installed a video screen as part of the urinal. This was supposedly in Glasgow, can't remember if it was the Rangers or Celtic area, but you pissed on the opposing team.
I remember a bar that the women had a video feed of the area of the gents' basins,

Oldbloke

Guru
I used to live opposite a small bar in Normandie where most of the old boys would go out into the car park to pee in the hedge despite there being a perfectly usable loo in the building.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Ernest Hemingway took the urinal from his local and put it in his garden arguing that he had pissed away so much money down it that he now owned it.

hemingway.jpg

His cats now use it as a drinking trough.

Jody

Stubborn git
I've never felt so conscious of having a wee than when using one of the things below. Right on the sea front in Scheveningen. I'm not tall so had to kind of stand on tip toes whilst trying to hide my modesty.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKDjPGguxMCz3aT98npfAFFJk6bmhMSaJu_wQrKaq2U4vng8rI.jpg

Jody

Stubborn git
And men don't understand the debilitating effects of cystitis on women.

Oh I do have sympathy for that. I had a bladder infection a few years back and trying to pee razor blades through a straw. The pain was excruciating.

Top Bottom