My DPD Delivery - Live Action Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
So%20Exciting.gif

Attachments

• So%20Exciting.gif
    So%20Exciting.gif
    478.3 KB · Views: 31

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I dunno, it's not got the same Frisson as guessing how many leaves are left on the tree or watching grass grow. There's a certain inevitability to it all.
The copper beech doesn't have many left. The flowering cherry is still all green. The maple has turned red down to about 3m and is still green below. The latest storms have just about finished off the last buddleia flowers but the leaves are still nearly all there. Come join us to look at more trees on Saturday ;)

At least DPD here don't seem to drive along cycle tracks like Yodel or UPS, or lose packages as much as citylink did.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I just noticed when I logged in for a delivery update that there's a live feed. I'm delivery 53 and now the driver is up to delivery number 6. My estimated delivery time range is between 14:26 and 15:26.

Exciting!

I will update if I can be arsed.

I'm pushing the "watch thread" button and shifteing to the very edge of my seat.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I think I am going to miss the climax to this event. I have to be at work at 3pm, so I shall be worrying all afternoon and evening.:sweat:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I think I am going to miss the climax to this event. I have to be at work at 3pm, so I shall be worrying all afternoon and evening.:sweat:
Maybe TBM will create & post up highlights on a catch-up channel ?

Here's ..... erm .... hoping, kinda.

D

Deleted member 26715

At least DPD here don't seem to drive along cycle tracks like Yodel or UPS, or lose packages as much as citylink did.
Once had words with the Citylink driver just prior to her leaving our yard, as she screamed around the corner out of the yard the rear doors opened & about 50 parcels flew out all over the road. She never saw them & we had to go collect them out of the road before they got crushed by cars.

OP
OP
threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
No 18 - 3 Hours.

There's an added frisson of excitement and anticipation I haven't mentioned yet. I'm 'working' from home today so I'll go and collect kid2 from skool however I have to leave the house at 3:08 at the latest and I won't be back until 3:22 at the earliest so there's a window of opportunity to deliver while I'm not in.

Stephenite

Membå
No 18 - 3 Hours.

There's an added frisson of excitement and anticipation I haven't mentioned yet. I'm 'working' from home today so I'll go and collect kid2 from skool however I have to leave the house at 3:08 at the latest and I won't be back until 3:22 at the earliest so there's a window of opportunity to deliver while I'm not in.
You know what's going to happen, don't you...

Top Bottom