My DPD Delivery - Live Action Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
026-027_viz172_parcel.jpg

Attachments

• 026-027_viz172_parcel.jpg
    026-027_viz172_parcel.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 36

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I like DPD. I used to like the little map they had showing where the driver was and where I am and how close the little bubble thing was getting to me. All right, so I'm a sad person with nothing better to do. :laugh:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Well it's neck & neck at the top of the leader board as you join us in the latest round of Delivery Wars .....

Will DPD be victorious against the might of UPS, or will the Americans prove too strong a competitor once again ?

never before have we witnessed such a closely contested topic, not since Strictly went head to head with the X Factor have we encountered such fervour amongst CC fans.

Press the red button now for simultaneous live action as it unfolds before a Nation of passionate partisan parcel people.

Last edited:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I like DPD. I used to like the little map they had showing where the driver was and where I am and how close the little bubble thing was getting to me. All right, so I'm a sad person with nothing better to do. :laugh:
It was basically an entertaining work of fiction the first time I saw it. My package was delivered while the map said the van was in the middle of the nearby forest, according to the map. I guess it sucks in rural areas with intermittent phone network coverage, or maybe the driver was The Flash.

Top Bottom