My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam1965

At The beautiful Oulton Park race circuit watching at certain Sir Chris Hoy thrash a Nissan GTR around in qualifying for Mondays round of the British GT championship, he looks like he has found himself a new career, didn't get a photo of him, too quick for my camera!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Snotty nosed hedgehog (bird lime and a stunningly good aim!)

DSC_0244.jpg

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
1st 3 months of 2014 001.jpg Too much ? The last time the TDF came to Britain, Selle San Marco brought these out to "celebrate" (i.e. cash in on) the occasion, and muggins here bought one. It's been sitting on my number 2 bike for years now, but as I was finally getting round to adjusting my saddle position on number 1 bike today, I thought what the hell and swapped the saddles over. I'm in 2 minds about it now........ brash and tasteless in the extreme or well-timed jingoism, reminding Johnny Foreigner who rules the peloton at the moment? Dare I ride it in France this year? That's the question.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
new n (rather than n+1).... she was new yesterday, but today was her first ride, after some fettlin'!

View attachment 42942

She looks lovely

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
My OH complained that I purchased a blue, black and silver top at the same time.... the blue is exactly the same shade :blush: thinks I should not have done, but I did try to point out that I have been looking for a new top for a while and needed something that wasn't all black! He thinks I went OTT! :laugh:

Naaaa

Top Bottom