News too exciting for the 'Mundane News' thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
If that's how you treat your guests, remind me not to come round calling.
Not a sound from them though.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Still not a problem. Just checked, they'll be going no-where anytime soon.

Just as well, you knoiw what they can be like when they're cross.

u=http%3A%2F%2Fblogs.law.harvard.edu%2Fhfacollections%2Ffiles%2F2010%2F10%2FDawn-of-the-mummy-sm.jpg

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
I've just had an email through telling me I have won a photo competition that I had totally forgotten I had entered! :blush:
One of my photos will now appear on an OS Landranger map along with my name :eek:, I get a free copy of the map and 12 months free subscription to the OS Maps service. :dance:
I currently have a subscription to it that doesn't expire until well after we expect to be out of the UK... :cry: I wonder if I can give it to someone who will use it?

postman

Legendary Member
Leeds General Infirmary telephoned this morning.Could i do a very early appointment tomorrow.How early,08-15 ,yes said i ,no problems.just hope the crappy 52 bus runs on time.One CT scan on it's way.got to say,stopping choc,cake,cakes,buns,shortbead and other biccies.Has firmed up the old bowels,great news.I don't think it is anything serious.

Katherine

Guru
Leeds General Infirmary telephoned this morning.Could i do a very early appointment tomorrow.How early,08-15 ,yes said i ,no problems.just hope the crappy 52 bus runs on time.One CT scan on it's way.got to say,stopping choc,cake,cakes,buns,shortbead and other biccies.Has firmed up the old bowels,great news.I don't think it is anything serious.
Good luck!

contadino

Veteran
The shadow of corruption extends to the casting of Jesus at the towns presepe vivende/nativity. Allegations of money changing hands filled the local paper today. Flip, I remember a time when the role was cast based on ability to perform miracles and likeness to paintings in church, not on the contents of brown paper envelopes.

Top Bottom