FNRttC Night Ride Cardiff to Swansea Friday 18th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wobblers

Euthermic
I fear this may require a more substantial sacrifice than either, or indeed both, of you. Something in the order of a whole porpoise I think.

That's a little rich coming from someone who happens to be shorter than either of us (or are you counting waist size?). Anyway, it's not quantity that counts, it's quality - otherwise Long Martin would be in trouble.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I think not - after all, I'm not the loon contemplating riding the 250 odd miles to the start from Portsmouth. Instead I'll be tucked up in my nice, warm bed (I couldn't face the horrors of Arriva Wales I'm afraid.... )
It's only 150 actually.....:smile:

OP
OP
U

User482

Adam B
Aled R
Amanda G
Andrew F
Andy L
Ann C
Beccy L
Ceri J
Claudine C
Clive B
Dave W
David L
Gordon P
Guto E
Gwenda O
Jim C
Jo W
Kath E
Kevin W
Lara D
Mark E
Martin B
Martin S
Michael P
Mike D
Mike G
Mike S
Peter L
Rebecca O
Richard B
Richard C
Sam W
Simon B
Simon M
Stephen W
Steve R
Stuart A

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a good ride.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
The Fridays = only cycling club in the world that one week takes you to the Netherlands and you ride past a World Heritage site, beautiful villages, pretty dunes and massive concrete infrastructure and the next week takes you up Bog Road. Love it.

OP
OP
U

User482

Morning Everyone

It's today! The weather forecast is very promising - dry, clear and a light crosswind. Do bear in mind that the temperature will drop as we head out into the countryside, so it's worth bringing a light layer or two.

Food has been pre-ordered for everyone so don't forget to bring £8, and also some money for breakfast if you want it.

The meeting point is the Millennium Centre, 11.30: https://goo.gl/maps/AmTHQ
That's it. See you later.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
A glorious morning at our destination...
IMAG2294.jpg

Top Bottom