Night Ride London to Brighton, 5th Sept - NOW CLOSED

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hatler

Guru
Ah. I've been away and missed the start of this thread.

The minis were both very disappointed at the cancellation of the 'official' FNRttC ride for this date (eeek, who would ever have thought that 'official' and 'FNRttC' would ever appear in the same sentence), and little miss had even suggested that I ask if anyone from the regular team would like to do it.

If the ride were to be directed towards the Streat variation then flasks of coffee could be provided in exchange for allowing the four hatlers to join up there. If that's not too big an imposition there is also the chance that, if allowed, I could head up to HPC to join for the full distance and rely upon the wonderful Mrs hatler to do the coffee brewing and kiddy organising.

How does that sound ?

velovoice

Veteran
Wow, if everyone shows up, we'll be 24. I'd like to keep the total number of riders at 30.

Here's the list.

velovoice (tentatively)

Leaning towards definite. @redfalo would adding @Flying Dodo be a problem in terms of numbers/complexity as mentioned above?
(We haven't yet made a decision - but his availability/ability to join may affect mine.)

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Any chance of an up to date list (in your own time, when you're ready and all that) just to confirm numbers and who is in, ease some confusion maybe? Ta

Mr Orange

On the recent Whitstable ride I think it was Adrian who had that rather splendid bike. Can you tell me where you got those mudguards from again please!

AKA Bob

Riding a folding bike far too much of the time...
@redfalo hope France is treating you well?

Am I too late to add my name to this adventure?

sagefly

Veteran
Another quick update from yet another French campground. I'm happy with everyone who has stated interest so far to come on the ride, but would like to close it for more riders. I'm not concerned about the pace but would like to limit complexity at the halfway stop.
Cheers
Olaf
The salmon are safe on that weekend, all being well there is still space on the ride.

User13710, I just about over following you down from Tanners Hill from the pub, ffs you are fearless

OP
OP
redfalo

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
Here's the updated list, this time from a French train into Bordeaux.

StuAff
IanRauk
Wanda2010
GrumpyGregy
rb58
Adamski
Adrian
Martin235
User13710 (tentatively)
HorTs
JoeyB
TimHall
CliveB
CharlieB
Eddie_C
BalkanExpress
MrOrange
Liam68
velovoice (tentatively)
IanMac
Zee
McWobble
Kimble (tentatively)
AKA Bob
Hatler + minis
Flying Dodo (tentative)
sagefly
Mistral
PeteXXX
slowmotion
w00hoo_Kent
Dawn_C
BromyG

Please note that the ride is now closed.

Cheers
Olaf

Top Bottom