No offence to cat owners but .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Fab Foodie said:
Totally agree.
Cats are vermin owned by people. There should be a law against them.

This is my problem FF .... I love animals. I had a JW at the door today dropping off the 'Awake' because it had some stuff in about nature and the bloke had seen RSPCA stickers on the door, so I 'respect nature' apparently.

Of course, when I said we were a same sex relationship, the mag went straight into his little rucksack and he offered the 'cure' :biggrin:

Noodley

No offence to anyone who does not like cats, but I'll rip your faces off.

:smile:

snapper_37 said:
This is my problem FF .... I love animals. I had a JW at the door today dropping off the 'Awake' because it had some stuff in about nature and the bloke had seen RSPCA stickers on the door, so I 'respect nature' apparently.

Of course, when I said we were a same sex relationship, the mag went straight into his little rucksack and he offered the 'cure' :smile:

I tried that once - took me about 20mins to get rid of them after that. Telling them I'm pagan tends to be considerably quicker (or the good old broken record technique of "Not interested....still not interested...not interested...no, not interested"). Afaic, both are definitely way more efficient than the same sex excuse! (Sorry, gone completely off topic, unless you want to try telling the cats you are in a same sex relationship...)

Twiggy

Orange peel, and bits of oranges work pretty well so I hear.

Pretty easy too, instead of throwing the peel/bits away in the bin/compost, you just throw it into your garden.

Top Bottom