No offence to cat owners but .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
BigonaBianchi said:
actually you can buy some harmless cat reppellant powder stuff in B&Q etc...it works well...erm until it rains:rolleyes:

Yep, tried it. Tis great until it pisses down, like you say BOAB. I also hear that planting garlic is good. But FFS, who wants a garden full of garlic bulbs!!!! :biggrin:

buggi

Bird Saviour
This is what you need. Moggies hate big cats. Also, if you have a local Zoo you can phone them up and ask them for some poo. my mum saw the idea on a gardening programme but they sell this on t'internet too, which i think would be easier to spread!

http://www.earth-systems.co.uk/cata...roducts_id=1&gclid=COjN3tbKoJkCFQ4yQgodGjh_pg

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

BigonaBianchi said:
Um you wos swearing ...:biggrin::smile::sad:

You is puter literate!!!

Oh I'm going to clean my bike tomorrow so will have the hose in hand ... and armed. Make my day Cat... :smile:

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
so will have the hose in hand ... and armed. Make my day Cat... :biggrin:

..ok what you do is...pin the wretched thing down, shove the hose up and inflate it to at least 120 PSI...stuff a cork in and then jump on it. If you have followed the instructions carefully you should see it's eyes hit your neighbours window:evil::smile:.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

You are a cruel, cruel BOAB!!!!! I could never hurt an animal. This is the frustration!!!!

ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Better. Never hurt an animal is a bit of bollocks really because I'm about to tuck into turkey and prawn stir fry.

I think I may have a word with next door because if ever our plants and veg are dug up .... it's WW3!!! Stand by your beds!

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

badkitty said:
Seconded....:smile::biggrin:

FFS, wondered when you would turn up...... :biggrin: We are on about cats. Not pussy love! ;)

snapper_37 said:
FFS, wondered when you would turn up...... :biggrin: We are on about cats. Not pussy love! ;)

Cooeeeee! Hi Babe!:biggrin:

Good to see you too...:smile:

Anyway I'm here to help...honest..
I used to have the same problem, but since my sprog started being friendly to the stinking snakes with fur, they've all buggered off. Yay!

I can lend her to you if you want... Minimum hire period 2 weeks...

Night Train

Maker of Things
I can sympathise.

I love cats but a local white and black Tom has decided to mark my trailer as its territory. I am tempted to mark it myself to show it who's boss around here.

GentleBenn

Veteran
Our cat is 16 and the lazy bugger has always dumped in our garden, and we've tried everything !;)

Snapper you gonna try the lion poo ?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Our cats dump in the litter tray....or our garden..we also have a nicely dug veg patch...ideal for cat poo......

Our cat's like sitting on seedlings in the greenhouse... so we keep that shut. or covered..... thy don't dig up planted stuff though !!!

Top Bottom