North Leicester meet up ride (Shackerstone)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Someone just needs to sort out timings now :whistle:

I think @13 rider was planning on doing that.

Shame you can't make it @Joobert, would've been good to see ya again!

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Right then .The route I had planned was based on @Joobert riding . But sticking with original plan .If no objections meet in Cossington at 0900 .Location junction of Bennet's lane and main st by old red phone box on the bench .Ride up the Wreake valley to Gaddesby then back to Asfordby to cafe stop at Nice pie near old Dalby then back to Sileby .which would have been a metric half century for @Joobert . After getting back to Sileby. After here I have no firm plans but I will be carrying on to do at least 50 miles probably around Charnwood forest and @tallliman and @Supersuperleeds are more than welcome and we can decide this on the day depending on weather etc. If you fancy a gentle spin @Joobert we can ride at a pretty relaxed pace .Any other local riders more than welcome .I will pm riders with a mobile number for last minute problems (I've still got yours @Supersuperleeds if you not changed it ,you got mine ) looking forward to it

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Right then .The route I had planned was based on @Joobert riding . But sticking with original plan .If no objections meet in Cossington at 0900 .Location junction of Bennet's lane and main st by old red phone box on the bench .Ride up the Wreake valley to Gaddesby then back to Asfordby to cafe stop at Nice pie near old Dalby then back to Sileby .which would have been a metric half century for @Joobert . After getting back to Sileby. After here I have no firm plans but I will be carrying on to do at least 50 miles probably around Charnwood forest and @tallliman and @Supersuperleeds are more than welcome and we can decide this on the day depending on weather etc. If you fancy a gentle spin @Joobert we can ride at a pretty relaxed pace .Any other local riders more than welcome .I will pm riders with a mobile number for last minute problems (I've still got yours @Supersuperleeds if you not changed it ,you got mine ) looking forward to it

@13 rider I've still got your number in my phone and I know where the start is. I think I'm going to try and do 25 miles before we meet up so a 50 miler would be great as it means I can do a 25 after for the ton.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Sorry mate I also now have plans for the 26th . Will try to arrange a meet up your way late Aug early Sept

It was worth a try :tongue:

Top Bottom