Nosey parker or justified

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I challenged a woman last week, after she barged past me when I pulled over to let an oncoming paramedic car through (complete with blues and twos on) - holding it up for a second or two. As I pulled alongside at the lights a few yards later (yes, she just had to beat me to that red light), I noticed her passenger window was open, so I looked in and asked if she'd not seen the ambulance. "What? Are you talking to me?" I explained about the ambulance and she said "I didn't see it." So I told her she needed her eyes testing, and as I rode on, she told me to "F*** off".

I reckon she saw it perfectly well and though it better to plead blindness and deafness than anutisocial behaviour.

It was great, the adrenalin boosted my speed for the rest of my journey, and she's probably brewing a nice peptic ulcer.

Ben M

Shaun said:
No, probably not. But good for you, it was certainly justified.

Exactly.

peanut

yes i would too. The child's life is more important than any other consideration . Children aren't equipped to cope with irresponsible parents.
Children are humanties responsibility imo

peanut

Arch said:
so I looked in and asked if she'd not seen the ambulance. "What? Are you talking to me?"
probably from the same family as the three young females I saw hanging around outside a pub doorway today at 3.30pm with a pint glass in one hand and a fag in the other. Tattoos all down their arms gesticulating and shouting obscenities at anyone driving past .

Its as if we are evolving backwards to a Dickensian time in Shoreditch London with Fagins and pitball dog fighting , pubs ,murders, muggings, rape, pickpockets the lot

Top Bottom