England : Cambridgeshire Not a Christmas Friday Night ride - 11th December

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
Hi , my work will be changing as of tomorrow , so on
Friday I could be anywhere I'm the UK , so
Unhappily I will say that my chances of making it are very slim but , should I be in the SE , may well make it, bugger !

Stephen C

Über Member
Hi all,

Thanks for all the advice etc, but I can't make it any more, I need to back home fairly early and I can't make the timings work. This is definitely on my radar now and will hopefully be able to join a night ride in the near future, I even managed to get hold of the "sense of humour" at a heavily discounted rate, I'll save it for next time!

frank9755

Cyclist
Apologies, Adam, but I don't think I'm going to make it. Uta is getting back from a 10-day business trip in the US tomorrow so the timing is inopportune. And my physio would rather I rest a bit longer. So, with regret, I'll cry off. Shame, as the weather is looking a lot better - may even miss the rain altogether.
Frank

The forecast even looks good enough for me but...

I am full of cold and, although it is the season for giving, I suspect that the rest of you would appreciate it if I kept it to myself. If I make a miracle recovery I will see you in Cambridge otherwise I hope you all have a good ride and I look forward to joining you for something similar in the near future.

Top Bottom