People trying to out 'special forces' each other on the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Racing roadkill
Anyway back on track, I've just had a genuine injured 'help for heros' type selling those little bands with a collection pot, that's the most expensive rubber band I've ever bought, but hey it's well worth it:okay:

Anyway back on track, I've just had a genuine injured 'help for heros' type selling those little bands with a collection pot, that's the most expensive rubber band I've ever bought, but hey it's well worth it:okay:

Did he say shukran jaziilan?

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
That which might be seen to be appropriate in one environment is not necessarily appropriate in another. This environment is aiming to be a fun and friendly cycling forum. Perhaps you are in the wrong place.
This is what I am teaching my kids. I don't mind if they swear a bit or tell rude jokes etc. In fact, I know they will. I am teaching them about time & place. We might get a bit coarse in the pub with the 4x4 car club guys but they have to know that the same stuff repeated at the dining table with mum present is a definite no no. They are 9 and 12 years old but even at such a young age don't seem to have much trouble grasping the concept :whistle:

EDIT: as I keep telling them, it's called respect.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I used to go to school in the back of a Bedford 7 Tonner with my mates from Bulford Camp. I was told by my dad not to bother with the forces as I was/am too stubborn and don't take well to being told what to do.

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
This is what I am teaching my kids. I don't mind if they swear a bit or tell rude jokes etc. In fact, I know they will. I am teaching them about time & place. We might get a bit coarse in the pub with the 4x4 car club guys but they have to know that the same stuff repeated at the dining table with mum present is a definite no no. They are 9 and 12 years old but even at such a young age don't seem to have much trouble grasping the concept :whistle:

EDIT: as I keep telling them, it's called respect.
Get a grip, belt up, this is about squaddy stuff.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
:popcorn:

Moderators

Legendary Member
There have been too many bad tempered comments in here and it looks like the discussion has run its course.

Thread closed. Move along folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom