Peter Sagan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paragan

Regular
Third time together=flowers,hm if he gets podium today I guess is time for asking going for dinner or is it still too early?
http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/wielrennen/130410_Sagan_bloemen

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I've done nothing but praise Sagan's cycling in this thread, and yet you saw fit to ridicule my viewpoint, so it can't just have been about his cycling! Can we just agree that those of us who felt his sense of humour seemed a bit naff have been vindicated?

Your claim that I "saw fit to ridicule your viewpoint" surprised me so I went back and read the thread. Apart from you agreeing with me on the first page (about what Cav said), we had a perfectly polite interaction around posts 50-60, and certainly I have never directly ridiculed your viewpoint. So I have no idea what you are talking about. Perhaps you might want to reconsider your accusation?

Radchenister

Veteran
Right, that's it, I'm writing to the UCI and my MP - appalling behaviour, those girls have seriously crossed the line this time, that's twice in two weeks!

543733_10151496981576865_1357580721_n_zpsb0a762db.png

BJH

Über Member
This time hands are up:smile:))))))))))))

He could be faking with false hands, we know how devious he is !!!

Paragan

Regular
Hi BJH,
Yes you are right and he showed that to Gilbert today as well but I like them both so I am happy for them and can not wait for Sunday.
Actually how was your day today?Did you have puncture in a tyre or are you behind your yearly miles target?

Sterba

Über Member
We are lucky to have such interesting superstars in cycling today. Armdope and his generation were such dreary characters, grim and self-righteous. It was an angry time in the sport while they were in charge. We need funny, cheerful riders who have something outrageous to say for themselves. They can be relaxed because they have nothing to fear or to hide. Go to it Sagan, dance across the finishing line, a winner in every way.

Top Bottom