Poo before you ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
I seem to recall an anecdote concerning a TdF rider (maybe Sean Yates?) who had some toilet trouble on the road, did a rather sloppy one while still riding, wiped as well as he could and discarded the soiled paper. A young fan apparently thought it was a collectable souvenir and ran along the road to grab it.

Abject apologies to anyone about to have breakfast.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Always go before you go - unless of course, you don't need to go - then you can just go without going..

Although not doing so can help you to set a PB over the last half mile to home...;)

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I find a chicken vindaloo and 10 pints of Futtocks 'Old Scrotum' the night before ensures my bowls are fully moved before I cycle.

This is virtually guaranteed to work, although in some circles it may be considered 'bad form' if you are going on a group ride. It does have the added advantage of ensuring that you will only be asked to ride at the front once though....:whistle:

It can also result in some segment times being ruled out as "wind assisted" ;)

DWiggy

Über Member
Every time before I leave the house for my ride in and my ride home but when I drive in...nothing! must be psychological

Reminds me..... there was a phantom pooper at one of the Naval Bases

His speciality was delivering turds in the most unlikely places... and with seemingly unnatural speed

Two classics were the guy who got into the shower and put his hand into his washbag, and the other one who picked p his jacket and put his hand in his pocket for his fags

Both got more than they expected!

Tin Pot

Guru
41a.jpg

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I just wait for the clearance, but I'm in the US, and it's a lot more remote. My nearest stop, once leaving town, would be quite a few miles north. I've been known to stop and bust a dookie in a suitably private area, though. Did a lot of biking and hiking from the age I could walk, so no big thing. Elegant trowel and TP go along on any ride over 20 miles. Coffee from french press also seems to get the festivities underway nicely.

Top Bottom