Poo before you ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Herbie

Veteran
I've been hanging around at home since 7:30am trying to get my bowels to move so I don't get caught short on my ride. Anyone else have this trouble or do you just get out there with some bog roll just incase??

Lol....i try to go before a ride as well

snorri

Legendary Member
Thinking back, it took me years to understand the do's and don'ts of my bowel movements but just a week or two to learn to go ( a grossly oversized) bike.
I'll be forever grateful to my parents, bless them, who ensured I got the toilet training sorted out a long long time before starting out on the bike training.
Funny how we think other children would be trained similarly, but clearly not in this case:sad:.

^_^

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I am with the OP, not literally as that would be a bit weird. I always have a pre match poo, been doing it for years in all sports. I don't think I have ever had to wait so long though, I think I have trained my body.

puffinbilly

Veteran
If you're still waiting after 2 plus hours - think you may need to get some tinkering with the bottom bracket - I would avoid using GT85.:blush:

screenman

Legendary Member

Karlt

You lot - four pages on laying a cable. For what it's worth, I find that both with cycling and with walking the dirt-chute tends to shut down for the duration. It's like it knows no facilities will be available.

Dave7

Legendary Member
This is one interesting forum :smile: One bloke has his "wedding tackle" freezing off and another can't have a morning dump.
As someone else said..........if you have waited 2 1/2 hours maybe your bowels are telling you that you don't really need one.

Top Bottom