Poo before you ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
What a shitty thread we got here..!

Like a clock my body knows is time for a ride.. After I am fully kitted I need to go... so I know this and set the alarm 5 minutes earlier.. to dress and undress my self.

byegad

Legendary Member
A bit of a problem here too. while usually you can set your watch by my morning visit, I occasionally have this issue. Some paper in a dry sac on the trike means a hedge inspection is always possible, but over 15+ years of riding I've only had to 'do the business' al fresco a couple of times.

Chris S

Legendary Member
You've been waiting 2 and a half hours to go for a crap? That would indicate you are not needing one.
but he soon will be ...

Slightly OT

We are on a canal boat this week, and my Sister in Law has a thing about the logos and that "nothing solid" must go down them

She keeps reiterating this every time someone uses

Elderly Mother in Law took this at face value and came it with a tissue wrapped package as it was a"solid" and therefore couldn't go down the loo

winjim

Smash the cistern
I'd never have thought about it before but it appears there may be a business opportunity for some bright spark to develop a cycle towable Portaloo.
Get one of these:
Selle-Italia-SLR-Superflow-145-top-view.jpg

And just gaffer tape a plastic bag in place.

I'd never have thought about it before but it appears there may be a business opportunity for some bright spark to develop a cycle towable Portaloo.

We used to have a friend who was a real lightweight camping freak

We arrived to meet him at a campsite locally to join him for the night

Arrived on the bikes with a Vango Force ten, and A BOB trailer with a loo tent and Porta Potti as a wind up!

Top Bottom