Poo before you ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Could I just say a big thanks to whomever has helpfully tagged the thread with the term "poo".

For a moment there, I'd almost forgotten the subject matter. Which could get me into all manner of trouble at my age.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Screen-Shot-2015-08-22-at-17.41.24.png

OP
OP
Joffey

Joffey

Big Dosser
Poo update. Shortly after starting this thread I managed to do one but my ride time had significantly been reduced so instead of having the 50 mile ride I had planned I ended up doing 15 and coming home.

On Sunday, learning from Saturday's bad experience I got up even earlier, managed to do one at 7:50am and got out for a couple of hours to make up for Saturday's dissapooment...

I future I think I'll just take the brown gamble and ride out anyway, not straying too far out the way of a good cafe just incase :-D

Dave7

Legendary Member
Poo update. Shortly after starting this thread I managed to do one but my ride time had significantly been reduced so instead of having the 50 mile ride I had planned I ended up doing 15 and coming home.

On Sunday, learning from Saturday's bad experience I got up even earlier, managed to do one at 7:50am and got out for a couple of hours to make up for Saturday's dissapooment...

I future I think I'll just take the brown gamble and ride out anyway, not straying too far out the way of a good cafe just incase :-D

Photographic evidence is required :smile:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.

:wahhey: Well done that man!!!!!
Thanks for the update too :okay:

Top Bottom