R.I.P Cilla Black.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I'm also quite suprised, tho' not quite so sure about your second statement. I seem to remember she featured prominently in a thread hereabouts (which linked to a hilarious one on a cabin crews forum) on famous 'Don't you know who I am?' prima donnas, who treat people they consider their inferiors like shoot.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Found it.

Eg:

You don't talk to Ms Black.
Ms Black will talk to you.
Ms Black only sits in 1A
Ms Black will have some champagne now.
Ms Black talks through a personal assistant.

Vile bitch, rumour has it she was banned from BA for a while because of her attitude to staff and excessive demands about seating.

Shouldn't speak ill of the dead and all that, but by all accounts...

PaulB

Legendary Member
How sick would you have to be to land right on the negatives about the recently deceased? It's as if you'd be looking for a reason to celebrate a person's death or to rationalise their passing but even worse if you've got nothing better than to look for it.. Sad in every way.

How sick would you have to be to land right on the negatives about the recently deceased? It's as if you'd be looking for a reason to celebrate a person's death or to rationalise their passing but even worse if you've got nothing better than to look for it.. Sad in every way.
The "negative" comment was a challenge to the inaccurate "loved and respected by everyone" in the OP rather than an "attack".

I was always puzzled as to what her talent was, other than she had a few top 10 hits 40 or 50 years ago and was a professional scouser. That is not to say I would view that as a negative just that I could never see any particular talent.

Nor is it a celebration of her death; you're just being ridiculous with that claim.

Last edited:

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear

If you didn't like them during life why change your comments after death?

Top Bottom