Rangers Liquidation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Another home draw this evening against Alloa. Scotland needs a strong Rangers. Obviously. We'll have to wait another few seasons tho by the look of it, how will we get by until then?

AndyRM

XOXO
McCall utters three sentences which make a lot of sense:

"But I look at young Tom Welsh, who started on Saturday and did fantastic. Maybe we will go with the youths, but I need to see a wee bit more of them.

"I've seen a couple in training - Robbie Crawford made an impression while Fraser Aird is back in training and did the same."

Clubs really need to see the value in developing Scottish youth (Aird can go back to moose bothering for all I care), both for the leagues in Scotland and the national side.

U

User6179

A vast improvement last night despite the score
Match Stats

Possession
62%-38%

Shots
18- 5
On target
8- 2
Corners
12 -1
Fouls
11 11

AndyRM

XOXO
Aye, 2 shots at goal and 2 goals .
Either Alloa are deadly or Rangers have a sh1t defence :unsure:

Hhhhmmmmm...

Alloa will surely be inspired to greatness by the svelte industry of Chopra.

_81721713_chopra1.jpg

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Falkirk and queen of the south will be on our cases soon, another year at this level would be best for us...i really still can't believe the mess McCoist has left us in, make no mistake the playing side of our problems is all down to him.

U

User6179

Falkirk and queen of the south will be on our cases soon, another year at this level would be best for us...i really still can't believe the mess McCoist has left us in, make no mistake the playing side of our problems is all down to him.

You need to start being more positive Tug , McCall is still unbeaten as Rangers manager :smile:

Top Bottom