Rangers Liquidation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

I think most managers forget that football is a spectator sport where entertaining the crowd is what it is all about , you would think the under 19s is the perfect place for a so called luxury player to develop , seems Sbragia is just interested in results and furthering his own career .

Sbragia is a clueless bellend.
And yet Rangers went for McCall... :laugh:

AndyRM

XOXO
Having mulled it over, I still think Sbragia is a fud, but I don't think he's actually said much wrong.

It seems to be the lads old man who's a bit miffed his boy hasn't been given a chance with the big boys.

Anyway, a good win against Norn Iron, though I do worry that Strachan is showing too many of our limited cards with Anya. Also, I hadn't realised how many of their players were a product of Man Utd's youth set up.

U

User6179

Could anyone with a really small willy please post below !
Thanks in advance :giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
A big boy did it and ran away though.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Serious question - after all the well-documented problems at the old Rangers which have continued on with the new club with over-spending, why is the solution thought to be "More money", "More spending", "More investment"? Every other club in Scotland has been cutting back (including the green bigots), why does one club seem to want to do the polar opposite?

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Rangers looking to "move trade to a different platform" than the AIM stock exchange
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32164350

Perhaps this one?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwTj3iv3k5nRE8Z7b-yKOzoZNifNHNajLmK1-Kzwp718_XnxIgOIwjtA.jpg

I know nothing about Rangers but I do know quite a lot about AIM, Nomads and other trading platforms. It is a standard route in the event of delisting from AIM due to failure to secure a Nomad to relist on ISDX. ISDX has almost zero liquidity. Quite a lot of companies have delisted off IDSX recently as ICAP (who own and run the exchange) decided to tighten up the rules. This probably tells you all you need to know about the quality of some companies attracted to ISDX. So raising money from investors on there will be a big challenge. Having said that, Arsenal are listed on ISDX (and are by far the biggest company listed there). You don't need a Nomad on ISDX, just a "Financial Adviser". There are some reputable ones and some not so reputable.

IMHO, failing to secure a Nomad on AIM and relisting on ISDX is one step down the capital market gurgler. Only happens to companies who have serious issues

Top Bottom