Rangers Liquidation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
We must of got a very good price for it then to keep they two in pies , would love to know Boyds fastest time for a 100 metres , might have to add up 10 times ten metres to get it though as I doubt he has ever did the full 100 metres in one go, Kilmarnock bound !?

He's a fat bassa but at least he's got a sense of humour about it. He'd been getting pelters off the away fans in his first game back with us (Dundee I think), scored and did a sumo wrestler celebration, then was booked by the joyless referee.

I'd have him back at Killie any day, possibly even as a player for another season so he can show our toothless attack where the goal is! I think he'd make a good coach too, and is a rarity in that he's got experience playing around the world which not many British players have.

AndyRM

XOXO
Oh aye, and as for the hundred metres, you'd need a sundial!

AndyRM

XOXO
On a more serious note, what have you done to make him so utterly pish this season? Is the coaching set up really so inept that they can't make the most of the most prolific goal scorer to play in Scotland?

I know he's getting on a bit now, but he was a goal every other game last season with us and I know our set up leaves a lot to be desired!

U

User6179

On a more serious note, what have you done to make him so utterly pish this season? Is the coaching set up really so inept that they can't make the most of the most prolific goal scorer to play in Scotland?

I know he's getting on a bit now, but he was a goal every other game last season with us and I know our set up leaves a lot to be desired!

TBF to Boyd he cant score with no service , the team is set up to play pish and I must say it has been quite successful , only playing good on 3 or 4 occasions all season .
Btw and I might be wrong but I think the SFA are about to announce that Dave king is fit and proper .

AndyRM

XOXO
TBF to Boyd he cant score with no service , the team is set up to play pish and I must say it has been quite successful , only playing good on 3 or 4 occasions all season .
Btw and I might be wrong but I think the SFA are about to announce that Dave king is fit and proper .

Fair point. I've only watched youse a couple of times (one of those being our miserable capitulation in the cup) and you've just looked aimless and not up for it.

You'd think that the side would be out to do their talking on the park (other cliches as available) so as to distract from off field matters but the fight doesn't seem there.

U

User6179

Fair point. I've only watched youse a couple of times (one of those being our miserable capitulation in the cup) and you've just looked aimless and not up for it.

You'd think that the side would be out to do their talking on the park (other cliches as available) so as to distract from off field matters but the fight doesn't seem there.

Aimless would be my word as well to sum them up , thankfully most are out of contract at the end of the month, I just hope we don't resign any of them :eek:
I wouldn't be surprised if we get knocked out the play offs on Sunday , QotS played well in the first leg and only thing that separated us was the Stevie smith free kick , I don't think the current team deserve to go up , it would be a travesty to football if they do .

Dave King , passed fit and proper by SFA ,
Has anyone ever failed the SFA's test?

U

User6179

As long as he keeps schtum about his painting collection I reckon he'll be fine...

I was going to buy a Monet the other day but thought that's how DK got caught so I just put the money back under my mattress ^_^

AndyRM

XOXO
Don't think so, was one of the reasons they have went OTT with King as they let Whyte in without looking into him.

You are probably correct, I thought he'd waltzed in, The SFA realised they'd made an arse of it and then retrospectively failed him, but the damage was done.

Piss ups and breweries spring to mind in any case...

J1888

Über Member
One thing about them is they never seem to learn from their mistakes - one wideboy to another.

Long may it continue ;-)

Top Bottom