Rate my gardening chances

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Wait a minute I've just remembered I bought some netting for the allotment at the weekend from Aldi .... it might work to keep the birds off the grass(who am I kidding) ...mud, I'll have to remember to give it a go when I get home!

tyred

Legendary Member
Mother nature is the best gardener
garden-at-house-overgrown.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
[QUOTE 3044302, member: 9609"]It is probably the most wildlife friendly garden on the site![/QUOTE]

It certainly looks like a sight. :laugh:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Mother nature is the best gardener
View attachment 43279
Very well planted @tyred . Those fences have grown up to be big and strong. Some of them are even in a straight line :thumbsup:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I have caught the culprit (wasn't actually trying to catch him:sad:). Took 15 mins to cut him free, he is currently in a box to allow him a few mins to sort out his feathers, and the netting has been replaced with fleece!
v49vk3.jpg

I have caught the culprit (wasn't actually trying to catch him:sad:). Took 15 mins to cut him free, he is currently in a box to allow him a few mins to sort out his feathers, and the netting has been replaced with fleece!
v49vk3.jpg
the like being that you are taking care of him and replaced the netting with something less problematical to birds!

OP
OP
C

Crackle

I think I've detected some alien grass this morning. A tiny bit of darker straighter stuff. I'll need more time before I deliver a verdict though.

Top Bottom