Richard Branson "almost dies"..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When I fell off my bicycle everyone took the piss out of me and I am nether mega rich nor a total nobber.

(Shut it)

screenman

Legendary Member

Maybe a lot of the people working for Virgin. A company that he has by using whatever advertising available has helped to make a world wide name, a clever bloke in many ways.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm sure the thousands at Virgin being paid minimum wage would be really upset to hear that the Billionaire Branston had snuffed it on a luxury island somewhere.

Amazed at how a persons bank balance conditions our levels of care.

Should we care more if Mr b was an unemployed, poor elderly man who crashed his bike and feared for his life

Edit, perhaps we should all publish our earnings on cyclechat. That way if any of us are unfortunate to have our faces smashed in during an accident, the rest of us will know if we should offer sympathy or not.
of
Yes we should care but my antipathy towards him is that apparently legally he is now domiciled in the VirgIn Isles which means he is depriving the UK where he built his empire of taxes, Taxes badly needed to support our NHS.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
of
Yes we should care but my antipathy towards him is that apparently legally he is now domiciled in the VirgIn Isles which means he is depriving the UK where he built his empire of taxes, Taxes badly needed to support our NHS.
Quote right.

I have no issue with antipathy, dislike, even straight up hatred.

So long as it not just because some one has a different amount of money than another person.

Posts on this thread have suggested that he deserves what he got just because he is wealthy...not for the reasons that you mention.

I hope I have made the difference clear.

Actually I do have an issue with hatred but that's another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom