Richmond Park ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Mice, not getting the refs to president bush on your photo link..am I being dense?

HW I've been asked to ask you if you could post the kitty cam link or PM it to me....you've started something now...!!!!

Mice, not getting the refs to president bush on your photo link..am I being dense?

HW I've been asked to ask you if you could post the kitty cam link or PM it to me....you've started something now...!!!!

ttcycle - how could you possibly ask that? The GW reference was because, so one of our gang yesterday, said that he (GW) was responsible for bringing Krispy Kremes to the attention of the UK (well I think that's what they said!) Anyway, my days of Krispy Kremes are numbered - they nearly have as many calories as my entire daily intake!

I have just seen TimO kittycat vid. Fabulous!

M :bicycle:

Edited to provide: Update (from said source within our gang) "When Krispy Kremes came to the UK it was widely publicised that they're a favourite of GWB." (Nearly misread GWB for GBH but that's another thread!) Anyway hope that clears that up - perhaps I should have added the word "Alledgedly" but I am not sure I can spell it...!!

:bicycle: :bicycle:

martint235

Dog on a bike
ttcycle - how could you possibly ask that? The GW reference was because, so one of our gang yesterday, said that he (GW) was responsible for bringing Krispy Kremes to the attention of the UK (well I think that's what they said!) Anyway, my days of Krispy Kremes are numbered - they nearly have as many calories as my entire daily intake!

On a completely different track. Watching the BBC the other day, they had four items of food on display: muffin; skinny muffin; carrot cake; and Krispy Kreme donut. The story was about companies displaying the calorie content of foods and those 4 were listed (highest first): carrot cake; skinny muffin; muffin; KK donut. Go figure!! (and keep eating donuts)

There will be cake, although its actually now Chocolate Coca-Cola cake. It should taste alright.

So sorry her_welshness. Cant believe we allowed those evil Krispy Kremes :eek: to take over the food focus yesterday and your lovely, delicious home-made Chocolate Coca-Cola cake was completely sidelined. If you can forgive us (and - for those from yesterday not keeping up - I have just sampled it at todays lunch a la biblioteque) I do hope you will bring it on another ride soon. Absolutely scrummy! I look forward to the next RV in RP! :hungry:

M :bicycle:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Not fair all these weekday fun rides...
sad.gif

Might just have to take a day off..
whistling.gif

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I have a meeting mid day next wednesday unfortunately, just done 20odd miles today to get to friends and back. Thurs and fri next week are better for me but if Wednesday's are free for more people then stick with that.

Yes, I forgot about cola cake, I would have prefered home made goodies, next time!

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hi Musa

Will have to see what's decided - we may go to Richmond Park again but no day set yet but would be good to have you along if we do have a ride out.

Roll call? Which days- who's in?

musa

Über Member
Hi TTcycle

yeah thats fine with me ill keep an eye out here for more info i suppose

fridays tend to be good whether im working next weekend ill have to find out but off top t'head saturday also off

Hi Musa

Will have to see what's decided - we may go to Richmond Park again but no day set yet but would be good to have you along if we do have a ride out.

Roll call? Which days- who's in?

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Sorry Becs, not free this afternoon. Musa, you're not far from me, I'm further South but nearby!

musa

Über Member
yh i live brixton hill but im heading to battersea/chelsea area..so hopefully i can make it for 3.15 im on a red bike grey jersey will post here though later lets say an hours time (if i dont get lost)

Top Bottom