Rooting through a spam folder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Just checking there's nothing that shouldn't be in there (okay, and looking for the odd amusing one), I found this.
PLEASE READ FOR YOUR SAFETY AND BENEFIT CAUSE BELOW WAS HOW I GOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI ORGANIZATION.
Hello, i am Paul Roger,
a true believer/member of the Nwo.
Below is my testimony on how i got help from the Illuminati group,
12 years ago i started poultry/an animal farm business, the business was not going well as
expected or planned and i was not having
enough money to invest on it,life became sour because the hardship was just too much to bear well i had no choice than to seek financial assistance through loans and from old friends which was not productive at all because i was not given the assistance i really needed. On one faithful day a friend i had lost his contacts from our youth days who happen to live in Ipswich UK invited me to join him for a conference in Ipswich,he was so kind to pay for all travelling expenses including hotel bills,its a bit of a long story but after the conference i was able to know a thing or two about the Illuminati organization, he then linked me up with a man from the brotherhood in the state who was a recruiter named John Ashworth through his email
and i was asked to provide a list of some items after enlightenment that will be used for the initiation such as sacrifice to the illuminati (baphomet), a week later after my initiation i was given a membership certificate including some other gifts I can't disclose and a sum of money
to invest on my business and as time goes on things changed for me like i've never
experienced before, believe it or not the Illuminati is real and the way forward out of financial mess,being barren,bondage,marital battles and spiritual battles. I am grateful and i owe the illuminati organization positively for making me who i am today so I'm sharing this because as a man i know how hard life can be and the pains and damages it can put a family through,poverty or being broke is never a good thing experience and not what any one should go through.
PLEASE NOTE: Any legit recruiter of the brotherhood is not allowed or does not take fees for joining unless sponsoring your items,no donations and no hidden charges, initiation is free to whom ever is accepted or concerned.
If you so much wish to be enlightened or rather to follow the light of greatness or to be
part of this organization as my family and so many others have done then trust no other than to email this address theilluminati_recruit@*******.com
his name is John Ashworth.
Regards,
Paul Roger.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Woooo the Illuminati.

Sounds good, who are they ? :laugh:

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I don't even go there anymore, but just to see if anything has changed... Nope, no it hasn't

First page, i have Matures looking for fun in my area and apparently, my computer is infected with 3 virus's and i must renew my antivirus subscription to remove them.

It is a cesspit and for balance, my missus's is pretty much the same...

We dont frequent dodgy websites, apart from this one...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I don't even go there anymore, but just to see if anything has changed... Nope, no it hasn't

First page, i have Matures looking for fun in my area and apparently, my computer is infected with 3 virus's and i must renew my antivirus subscription to remove them.

It is a cesspit and for balance, my missus's is pretty much the same...

We dont frequent dodgy websites, apart from this one...

Your wife isn't a cesspit. You ARE in trouble. :whistle:

D

Deleted member 1258

My spam folder is usually empty, if theres anything in it its usually something that should have gone in the inbox.

Chris S

Legendary Member
*** HEAR MY WIFE MOAN ***
Good God, you should hear mine ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom