Royal Wedding: Will you be watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Much as we're grateful for the day off, I don't think Mrs. Admin and I will be watching the Royal Wedding; it's lovely and all, and best of luck to the both of them, but it's just not really our cup of tea.

Any CC'ers taking an interest, or will most of us be toasting them with a tinny and a beef burger from the BBQ?

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Much as we're grateful for the day off, I don't think Mrs. Admin and I will be watching the Royal Wedding; it's lovely and all, and best of luck to the both of them, but it's just not really our cup of tea.

Any CC'ers taking an interest, or will most of us be toasting them with a tinny and a beef burger from the BBQ?

I will be gnawing my left leg off that day.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I wasn't that interested in watching my own wedding never mind someone elses.

Nothing against them and I wish them the best of luck, they are going to need it, but it is their private day and no real need to shut the country down for it.

I will, hopefully, be elsewhere.

scots_lass

Not fussed about the actual wedding but will be watching to see the fashion.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm not interested in the Royal Family. I'm not interested in the weddings of strangers. I'm not interested in fashion. Oh, and I'm not a fan of gushing media hype either!

So, after lengthy consideration ... Er, no, I will not be watching the Royal Wedding! :thumbsup:

TVC

Hopefully Mrs VC and I will be out walking somewhere hilly in the sunshine, I'll glance at the news later to see where the trouble kicked off.

Top Bottom