Royal Wedding: Will you be watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Seeing as Snapper let me down , In a a surprising wave of patriotic fervour I went and fetched the cleaner 'cos the buses weren't running, watched a recorded match of Super Rugby (Brumbies V Western Force..... Nathan Sharpe is just awesome...) took the cleaner home, reproofed the tent, had a quick local spin on the MTB then BBQ'd some Tandoori Chicken legs that had been marinating since Thursday teatime, and scoffed three of them while watching Stade Francais beat Clermont Auvergne....what a brilliant game that was. Great day, saw about thirty seconds of the couple whilst channel hopping and have to say they looked lovely......

So, do you reckon Harry shagged Kate's sister? ;)

sheddy

Legendary Member
Would I be right in thinking that the Throne Room has a a hidden purpose ?

I just don't see how Kate could have reversed up wearing that dress onto a bog standard WC...

TVC

And who, or what, was that ugly thing covering its ears in front of the married couple on the balcony?

Looked like a bloody gargoyle; or a young (if she ever was) Ann Widdecombe!

Inbreeding in the upper classes.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
And who, or what, was that ugly thing covering its ears in front of the married couple on the balcony?

Looked like a bloody gargoyle; or a young (if she ever was) Ann Widdecombe!

I think she was the 3 year old daughter of a friend of the Middleton's, but don't hold me to that

Edit: her name is Grace Van Cutsem, the daughter of a friend of William and Harry and is William's 3 year old God Daughter

Apparently the noise of the wellwishers was too much for her, so Kate ....sorry, Cath, tried to comfort her ..... only for the RAF to fly past and make things worse!
She had to take her back inside before she started to cry :rolleyes::biggrin:

Poor girl, she'll be known as 'That girl in the picture' for ever more :biggrin:

Top Bottom