Show us yer garage............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
AlanW said:
Bloody hell Speck..............has there been an explosion in the third and fourth photos!!

Umm best I don't take a photo of my Shed then

rusky

CC Addict
porkypete said:
When child #4 came along we needed an extension to the house - which meant taking a chunk off the very nice tandem garage. Unfortunately said children grew up and wanted N and N+1, not to mention my ebay "habit"..

Result:

DSC01320.jpg

What's on the spokes???

There's NO WAY I'm going to show you lot my garage! it's packed solid with crap!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Believe it or not, my garage is piled high with crap - every time I make space for the bikes, the wife fills it up with stuff to be 'car booted' - she only does one or two a year, and comes back with most of it.....

It's a total mess at the moment with boxes and decorating kit everywhere....

Tharg2007

Veteran
fossyant said:
Believe it or not, my garage is piled high with crap - every time I make space for the bikes, the wife fills it up with stuff to be 'car booted' - she only does one or two a year, and comes back with most of it.....

Try ebaying it, or better still ebay it all as a job lot car boot stock.

rusky said:
Cheers! Wasn't too clear, should have said whose spoke reflectors are they!

they look fantastic, will get some.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
fossyant said:

Sounds spookily familiar... :laugh:

ChrisKH

Guru
threebikesmcginty said:
Sounds spookily familiar... :biggrin:

We're not all married to the same woman are we? I clear a workspace in the garage and something appears there almost instantly for temporary/permanent/short-term/longterm storage/repair/bootsale/dumping/charity shop, etc.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Speicher said:
The stuff that she comes back with - could she not take it in small quantities to a Charity Shop?

Until recently, my garage was looking like a recycling processing plant. :biggrin:

Don't start.... It's mainly good kids toys that my two have out grown....I'd happily bin/give away the lot.... grrrrr

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
ChrisKH said:
We're not all married to the same woman are we? I clear a workspace in the garage and something appears there almost instantly for temporary/permanent/short-term/longterm storage/repair/bootsale/dumping/charity shop, etc.

Seems like it

Top Bottom