Show us yer garage............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
ChrisKH said:
We're not all married to the same woman are we? I clear a workspace in the garage and something appears there almost instantly for temporary/permanent/short-term/longterm storage/repair/bootsale/dumping/charity shop, etc.

to get my garage in its current useable state took me 4 concerted efforts spread over several months. Had to be brutal with car boot stuff so the charity shop did very well. Plus boarding out the loft allowed for longer term storage to move from garage. You know, the keepsakes that neither of us have looked at in years and will just get dumped, as being meaningless, by the offspring:biggrin:

Tharg2007

Veteran
is the projector for watching drive in movies?

ChrisKH

Guru
MacB said:
to get my garage in its current useable state took me 4 concerted efforts spread over several months. Had to be brutal with car boot stuff so the charity shop did very well. Plus boarding out the loft allowed for longer term storage to move from garage. You know, the keepsakes that neither of us have looked at in years and will just get dumped, as being meaningless, by the offspring:biggrin:

I haven't even mentioned my enormous but surprisingly full of sh*t loft. I have now told my darling wife that for every item that goes up there, one item must be sold/given away/bootsaled, etc. I have threatened divorce but she said 'fine'. :angry:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
ChrisKH said:
I have threatened divorce but she said 'fine'. :angry:

Yeah, you know that trick ain't working when she offers to help you pack your bags...

Proto

Legendary Member
attachment.php

GilesM

Legendary Member
Proto said:

Very impressive, the grinding wheel makes it a real garage, one to be proud of, just got to work out where to put one in my garage. Do you collect number plates or have you got a trailer for the motorbikes?

Top Bottom