Show us yer garage............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iGaz

Heres my garage. Big enough to get my VW T4 van in, I had to lower the van some 60mm though!!

006.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
iGaz said:
Heres my garage. Big enough to get my VW T4 van in, I had to lower the van some 60mm though!!

006.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

Bloody hell a van in a garage, where do you keep your stuff? I'll bet your loft is bulging :tongue:

iGaz

Speck said:
Bloody hell a van in a garage, where do you keep your stuff? I'll bet your loft is bulging :sad:

There is a large shed attached to the back of the garage, most gardening stuff is there, but yes the loft is pretty full!!

AlanW said:
That's one hell of a chat up line.........:biggrin:

Don't think i'll try it though!!:biggrin:

Speck

Oldest Teenager In Town
I reckon a nice carpet wouldn't go amiss in there Gaz

Works bash upth north this weekend, so clean my garage out next weekend, weather permitting of course

GilesM

Legendary Member
iGaz said:
009.jpg

I'm jealous, that's a long garage, and is the grey box under the red dolan for large amounts of beers, or guns, looks a bit like the gun cases that Americans use in their pick-ups.

iGaz

GilesM said:
I'm jealous, that's a long garage, and is the grey box under the red dolan for large amounts of beers, or guns, looks a bit like the gun cases that Americans use in their pick-ups.

In that long grey box are things like, a portable cooker, folding chairs etc!

GilesM

Legendary Member
Tollers said:
Nice Exige!

Thankyou very much, really an Elise, but getting the two confused shouldn't upset anyone, OT but see pic if interested, blue one my mates Exige, Burgundy one my Elise, and silver one another mates Elise. Mine is the later model series 2, the other two are series 1, original model.

e-rider

crappy member
Sam, I'm guessing that the bikes are buried beneath the 'plants'.

Proto, those numberplates on your motorbikes could lead potential criminals to your house!

My garage is so full of bikes, a recumbent trike, garden chairs/table, dryer, freezer & a few other bits & bobs & tools. You have about 6' x 3' only to walk into to get to the freezer! It's never looked so tidy as the first photo since we moved in, when I had only one bike!
I've been asking Mr C to put me some hooks on the walls to hang bikes up. However if he makes too good a job of it he might want to put a car in it!

Top Bottom