Show Us Your Carbon!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Carbon

Veteran
My Tarmac has now got S-Works Carbon cranks, Carbon Spider and Carbon Ring Gears, Look Titanium and Carbon Keo2 Max... shedding that weight ;)

standalone

Whoa, those are some skinny looking chain rings, I hope they're a lot stiffer than they look?

VamP

Banned
Updated pic, added a bit more carbon in the way of new cranks and a lighter saddle, have been using a fizik saddle for a while, but a guy i know lent me a specialized toupe, did a few miles on it on saturday morning, bought one saturday evening, did 60 miles on it today could of carried on riding all day, would definitely recommend this saddle.
RIMG0030-1.jpg

Looking good. There's Centaur FD and RD with red detailing that would go a treat with that finish. Oh and Hope anodized jockey wheels.

And if I wanted to be picky I'd say ditch the saddle bag and cut your steerer :smile:
And if I wanted to be really picky, I'd say ditch the valve caps and align your tyres properly.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Fresh Today - had to flip the stem because they has set it up riser stylee and I switched the stock wheels for my Pro-Lites. It requires a tiny bit of tweaking and am waiting for new bottle cage and pedals. I just took it for a little test ride around the park... seems to run well enough :whistle:

29yqyrd.jpg

Time for a slight update, I think. Collected from the LBS this afternoon after finally getting round to organising the fitting of my new chainset. I had 'issues' with the wheels and have just put on some new Planet X Model B 2.0 (aka AL30). Other changes include more practical colour bar tape and hoods :thumbsup:

wsl8aq.jpg

Next on the agenda will be a new rear mech (possibly Force, as I don't think I can stretch to Red), and possibly carbon bars, stem and full carbon seat post. Long term, I have delusions of grandeur and favour ZIPP Firecrest 404's but my Bank Manager is unlikely to share my viewpoint.

jayonabike