Show us your Commuting Bike !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

Old commuter got stolen a couple of weeks ago. New replacement..

a49dl4.jpg

14vixhi.jpg

apb

Veteran
Here's my commuter.
A Ridgeback Flight 01, before they started putting Disc brakes on them.
Such an easy bike to adjust and maintain.
2012-05-21_08-40-20_132.jpg

Gez73

Veteran
Sorry missed text. My Kona Smoke. Very sturdy and easily maintained by myself usually! Not the greatest machine ever made but very useful to me and I wouldn't be without it.

Gez73

Veteran
Yeah I know but that's via only way to have a saddle bag and use the rack bag when I need to. It's actually very comfortable I just need to remember not to lift the bike by the saddle as it's quite heavy with the rack on. G

Gez73

Veteran
Very nice cnb. I have been toying with the idea of drop bars for a while but would have to try if possible. Not had drops in about 25 years on a Viking kiddie racer. Quite surprised at how many commuters are using drops to be honest. Might be the way to go. I just put Marathon Plus Tour tyres on mine today. Will see how I get on, have been using regular Marathon pluses anyway.

BrazingSaddles

Über Member

We have two Surley's in the house...love 'em. They'll be seeing Sweden & Denmark this summer.

Sorry missed text. My Kona Smoke. Very sturdy and easily maintained by myself usually! Not the greatest machine ever made but very useful to me and I wouldn't be without it.
I designed the Smoke. I wish Id managed to acquire one for myself - though there are a couple in the family.

Top Bottom