Sky TdF team...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I was smiling at your partisan support. I suspect they're not the only ones who can stretch the peloton but I agree, they'd be a strong team.
i do like watching the sky train at the spearhead of the peleton. They may not all be british, but at least its a british team per say

montage

God Almighty
With Froome, Sky only need two or three guys for the last climb. The problem for the team last year was the 200k before the final climb each day - so I think we'll see more Kiriyenkas than Portes in this year's line up.

Thomk

Guru
I used to be a big boxing fan. The 2 fighters often had a big public fallout in the run up to the fight. Guaranteed to whip up interest and sell loads of tickets/cable subscriptions.

RobNewcastle

Yeah I can see Lopez going. Steephilll already have the following down on the enrty list for Criterium:

Froome, Henao, Nieve, Porte, Wiggins, Thomas

RobNewcastle

There isn't one in this years tour.

They probably have 5-6 of the spots nailed down with the last few to be decided over the Dauphine/tour of Swiss re conditioning and team dynamics

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Would have thought that the would have raced together at the Dauphine if they were both going to TDF..Froome going to the Dauphine, Wiggins is going for GC at Tour de Suisse...Can't see Wiggins being in TDF team, i would think they would have had them racing together to get all the press rubbish out the way before the Tour.

RobNewcastle

Well like I said Steephill cycling have both Froome and Wiggins down to start Dauphine but I guess we'll find out in the next few days as it starts on sunday.

RobNewcastle

Ah ok, lol Slow on the uptake there then

Just had a look, I think everyone bar Pate will ride the tour from the Dauphine squad. So probs 2 places left

Cataldo has looked strong

Last edited:
Top Bottom