Slim waterproof cases for cellphones

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
clingfilm. i wrap my laptop in it too if i have to cycle home, just in case my very good waterproof bag does just happen to leak. raises a few eyebrows that i have clingfilm in my drawer lol

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
Another +1 for the freezer bag.
I only take my phone for emergencies. As I too am a billy-no-mates nobody ever rings me and if they did I probably wouldn't hear them. If I did hear it I wouldn't be able to stop riding and get the phone out before it stopped or went to answer phone.

What you want is one of those blue tooth thingy's in your ear. You could tape it in and pretend its your race radio and you are talking directly to your D.S. :laugh:

sheddy

Legendary Member
No bag required. Attach long strap and wear around neck (under clothes)
(This tip is probably useless for lumpy smartphones)

dodgy

Only one thing worse than having to answer a phone call mid-ride, and that's having a riding partner who insists on taking calls on a ride.

Mine goes in a freezer bag, phone on silent, it has voicemail, sorted.

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Flight mode, strava running and phone in a freezer bag, in my jersey pocket

I never thought of putting the phone in flight mode for long rides. It's so obvious!

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Ortlieb make a little wallet thing for passports etc. would be right size for some folding money and a mobile phone. it's made of the same stuff as their map cases - which are the only map cases that I've ever had which are any good

Top Bottom