Sparassis crispa!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
theclaud

theclaud

Openly Marxist
You seem to imply that being, how shall I put it, wary of spiders and creepy crawlies as a bad thing. I regard things that might kill you without a second thought, such as our arachnid friends, and 'shrooms that look like an extra from Star Wars, as worth avoiding.
You may never reach the age of reason like what I have at the rate you're going.

Perhaps this bleak prospect is what draws me towards self-destruction.

Perhaps this bleak prospect is what draws me towards self-destruction.
Well Rich managed to flash through it and reach another state. I wouldn't dwell on it too long.

Reminiscent of my old man telling my 10 year old self that "We'll have ham and eggs for lunch if we had any ham, had any eggs"
"You were lucky to even think that..." etc
An interesting thread. Epistemeology eh? Well, most of us are good at the pist bit - not sure I would know any more, but I'm sure one of Claudine's photos is a butt on mushroom. (Every Lidl helps)
Nothing like someone blowing their own Pleurotus eryngii. :smile:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I'm cooking red cabbage and apple with fennel seeds and balsamic vinegar, only I haven't got any fennel seeds or balsamic.
I ordered, Black Pyrennean ham as a starter followed by a Rib steak and a large side salad washed down with a reasonable but not fabulous Chablis. Now drinking 6% Fischer beer from the Alsace region.
Enjoy your peasant gruel.

Fab Foodie

Wartime rationing humour I think
Phewww.

Fab Foodie

are you particularly small, walk with a limp, speak with a lisp, having a 'roving' left eye, terrible wind problems and an attitude towards tall people? if so then you may very well be related
Small and limp ... in parts
Speak with a lisp? No, nasal west country in a mildly Bucks and Berks manner
Roving eye ... both eyes rove particularly in Russia it seems
Wind? Er yes, I'm a bloke.
I find all tall people have altitude .... that's all.

Nothing like RichP then.

Top Bottom