Spring ride Rutland Sun 14th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hopefully the snow will have gone [there has been a pile of snow a few miles up the road continuously for well over two months!] and the landscape will be green. Given that most of us are a bit out of practice this is not going to be over hilly. Here's hoping some folks who have become friends from previous rides will come along, the cakes here speak for themselves as past riders know.
If it rains, tbh I don't care as long as it is warmer than it is now, anything would be a relief.

Edit - can a mod please add April to the title, brain still frozen, thanks.

D

Deleted member 1258

I've put this in my diary, I've scored enough brownie points to get a pass out from the Mrs for the day.^_^

I've put this in my diary, I've scored enough brownie points to get a pass out from the Mrs for the day.^_^
Good stuff Dave, nice to have twin bikes on the ride once again
Sounds good to me, nice to get a change of scenery; I just hope for better weather ;)
Absolutely anything in April has got to be warmer than what we have had over the last couple of months or more, if it reaches 10 degrees and pours down I will consider that good. This ride will incorporate more little lanes you are unlikely to have been on before and we are very lucky that the roads are still in good condition over here.

D

Deleted member 1258

Good stuff Dave, nice to have twin bikes on the ride once again

I'm thinking I might give my Verenti a run out.

Image0148.jpg

D

Deleted member 1258

Why you old dog you, here's me thinking you only rode fixed, burst my bubble that has
spell.gif

Sorry about that,:smile: I do most of my riding on fixed, the geared bike is for Summer best, I do around 3000 miles a year on fixed and about 2000 miles on gears.

Sorry about that,:smile: I do most of my riding on fixed, the geared bike is for Summer best, I do around 3000 miles a year on fixed and about 2000 miles on gears.
Nooooooo that's bound to bring on a tropical storm.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Yes probably on fixed, the geared is still in bits waiting to be rebuilt.

Top Bottom