Sticker says "I cant see cyclists" , has Croydon council logo.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

[UOTE="mjray, post: 4385529, member: 34410"]Would you let us know their response? Meanwhile, I've contacted Croydon outside of Twitter too. The person who spotted the sticker this week is asking them questions too.

I'd missed that it was launched 2013, but this evil sticker seems still in use. Has anyone challenged this particular variation of shoot already?[/QUOTE]
They wont allow any questions that ask what financial help Transporta gave. Either the firm were generously given free publicity to slag off victims or they paid for it. But they wont let you ask that.

jarlrmai

Veteran
Tried an FOI request?

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Weirdly, exactly the same thing happened with that Share The Road clip on youtube. They closed comments after they were asked the same question about an
Hgv firm's role in the film, which was to complain about undertaking.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
They wont allow any questions that ask what financial help Transporta gave. Either the firm were generously given free publicity to slag off victims or they paid for it. But they wont let you ask that.
It always helps if you ask nicely....

upload_2016-7-27_18-37-20.png

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

We already know they are supporters. They admitted it. Three questions about whether they financed the campaign were deemed usuitable for publication.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I just received a telephone call from a Croydon Council officer. She assures me that it's the remnants of the tail-end of an old campaign and the council banners have been removed. I summarised the concerns expressed above. I'm not sure they were really accepted but she did invite suggestions for better campaigns. It's not a geographic area I campaign in, so I'll pass her contact details to LCC (central office and local groups) and nuttyxander.

Top Bottom