Stolen Ruby Elite Specialized 2009 -taken on 5/9/09 fromTooley Street, London Bridge, London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carrock

ruby

Think my wife really wants the carbon/pink komen ruby- the pink would match her hair straighteners......

She's not as serious a cyclist as I am- although she left me in a wheezing heap at the bottom of Crawleyside bank on the c2c <sulk>

But I will give the ribble a look

Just need to work out how to advertise the Bianchi- thanks for the tip

And good luck retrieving your Ruby!!

carrock

ruby

edited my original post as requested to remove the ebay link

Anyone know how many posts I need to actually advertise goods for sale on here

Just joined today as the post about the stolen bike came up in my googlesearch and when I saw the ebay advert I got suspicious and joined the site to alert the original poster

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
carrock regarding the Ruby, the pink is disgusting but each to their own. If her heart is set on it then fair enough but from last year's components and this year's offering the £500 increase does not justify the paint job as they've introduced a lot of no brand mechs instead of shimano...very dissapointing - if you point her in my direction, I'd be more than willing to give her my point of view...though her leaving you for dead on crawleyside bank...we shall see who is the serious cyclist....

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
carrock said:
edited my original post as requested to remove the ebay link

Anyone know how many posts I need to actually advertise goods for sale on here

Just joined today as the post about the stolen bike came up in my googlesearch and when I saw the ebay advert I got suspicious and joined the site to alert the original poster
Carrock, the number of posts required before you can place an ad isn't public knowledge (thought it's more than you've got here!) but if you put the ad in this thread I'll move it into 'For Sale' for you out of the kindness of my heart ;)

carrock

Auntie Helen said:
Carrock, the number of posts required before you can place an ad isn't public knowledge (thought it's more than you've got here!) but if you put the ad in this thread I'll move it into 'For Sale' for you out of the kindness of my heart ;)

Excellent I'll do that thanks a lot

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
ttcycle said:
;):biggrin:Auntie Helen...can we also have an advert for bashing bike thieves as well? I think there are some keen participants already...
I don't think that you can ask a woman of the cloth to be an accessory to bashing bike thieves...

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
dellzeqq said:
I don't think that you can ask a woman of the cloth to be an accessory to bashing bike thieves...
Which cloth? Lycra ;)

Top Bottom