Stolen Ruby Elite Specialized 2009 -taken on 5/9/09 fromTooley Street, London Bridge, London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carrock

thieving scumbags

I think the more the merrier, regardless of burliness- I'd be quite frightened of alberto contador if he was with a dozen of his mates armed with baseball bats and crowbars. Not that I'm suggesting violence or anything....if I was closer than Cumbria I'd be willing to lend a swift boot in the testicles if required...sometimes this sort of summary justice is all these scumbags deserve:evil:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Don't worry Carrock if it comes to it I can give him a boot from you..though we're really the non violent type on here - honest...:rofl:

Vikeonabike said:
He's even sold a Van Nicholas...Jeese.................

However have you seen what he is spending his ill gotton gains on?

Assuming he/she is guilty, lets hope they get whats coming. It will certainly be interesting to find out. The jury is still out for me, either way hope tt gets her bike back. Im watching e-bay with interest on this one.

I must be getting soft in my old age, im usually a hanging judge;)

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hi guys - no word from the police- massive amounts of chasing amounted to nothing - twice in one year they've failed to help regarding high value bike thefts. I got a call at 2ish today but was in a meeting so couldn't pick it up- at 4 - called the extensions - no answer - asked for call centre to email the person who contacted me..no joy.

Not even worth watching the bid - how much is it going to go for? Ridiculous amount.
Haven't informed ebay on the vague last ditch hope that the police are doing behind the scenes work...how many times have I had it quoted to me that 'it's just a bike' - even when this guy appears to be bonafide scum.

Beats me - my conclusion due to two experiences this year - Met Police - wasters

Vikeonabike - thank you for your input - you're a rare member of the police community.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
:biggrin:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Tollers - you may be a gent with cash to splash...but not worth doing that - I'm more interested in getting this guy caught so one more off the road - if i could recover my bike that would be excellent to return her to the fleet. Hoping (forever the optimist - 'ANG ON- when did that happen???!!) police will trace people through ebay and do some work - that is if they can be arsed...that I'm not betting on.

I should have taken up the option of having you as one of my heavies...lol

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
hahah you can all do that if you want to - the other plan would be for one of us to bid for it - win it and then report it collectively stolen to ebay?

Top Bottom