Strictly 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Undoubtedly the best series yet. And what a final ! That showdance from Caroline and Pasha was just stunning. And great to see Simon & Kristina's Argentine tango again. A Ten from me for everyone involved.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I only watch strictly ,sheer class last night well done to all of them.
that Argentine Tango was brilliant. Hope the rumours are true with Simon and Kristina..
these karaoke "im amaizing"crap tv shows are pure yuk.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Strictly is the only reality show I watch. The combination of no hopers at the start, and then watching the ones who learn to master the dances means there is a lot of skill involved to get to the final. At the final last night though, Kristina mouthed to Simon, just before the winner was announced--"it's not us". You could see it quite clearly. How would she know? is there some skullduggery going on?

Venod

Eh up
I know it has a lot of fans but all I can say is TFIO and lets have some proper programs back on Saturday nights, it was even a main news item about the winners WTF.

BSRU

A Human Being
Personally I thought Simon and Kristina should have won but it seems not enough of the GBP agreed with me:wacko:.
Cannot begrudge the winners but their "show dance" was complete pretentious pants, "show prance" would have been a more appropriate name but my opinion was in the minority in our house;)^_^.

Doseone

Guru
I thought Caroline and Pasha were brilliant and deserved to win. Their show dance was stunning, and I was a little disappointed with the other three show dances. If there was a second place I would give it to Simon and Kristina, their Argentine Tango was incredible.

Loved the series.

A very enjoyable evening yesterday at Anton and Erin's stage show, also featuring Lance Ellington and an approx 20 piece orchestra, and a guest appearance from Judy Murray. Third time we've seen their show over the years, it's always great fun. Judy's dancing was as bad as ever but nobody seemed to mind :smile:

Top Bottom